Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator
Beans 1.1 Patch Notes
Beans 1.1 Update Live
Here are the first round of bugfixes! A few silent fixes will slide in between now and Sept 15, when 1.2 is due. Thanks for sticking with us! Look forward to free content on Halloween!
- Corrected an issue with incorrect level warping.
- Corrected some creative spelling of 'sandwich'.
- Attempted to fix an appliance sticking issue in the research list on certain resolutions. May persist for some users. Will hopefully have a more comprehensive fix for this in 1.2
- Made the Garden Repurposer actually make things.
- Recliners and Sofas and Chairs Oh My! Now triggers properly.
- Removed a broken recipe from the Downtown Level.
- Fixed an issue where customers in the Downtown Level would not leave the restaurant.
- Fixed a pathfinding issue with Rose in the last level.
- Fixed a scrolling issue with the pause button.
- Fixed an issue where customers could spend themselves into a soft lock in the downtown level.
- Fixed a graphical error where mouse indicator blips would appear infinitely at a zero timescale.
- Invisible Drone issue preventing some players from completing the Mall
- Level should now be resolved.
- Fixed a text overflow issue in the downtown level.
- Fixed a sprite stretching issue in the customer inspector.
- Shortened overflowing decor descriptions in the University level.
- Made the cell phone charger smaller than a grand piano.
- Fixed an issue with cutscenes in the downtown level.
- Removed a broken recipe from the University Level.
- Fixed a pathfinding issue present in all levels.
- Corrected outdated furniture descriptions.
- Introduced, then fixed a bunch of bugs on the level select screen.
- Steam Overlay and Screenshot features now functioning as intended.
- Resolved certain crash-to-desktop scenarios on older hardware.
- Removed gluten and GMO ingredients from many recipes.
- Added a level select feature from the main menu.
- Added a much-requested pause feature.
- Added sandbox mode from level select screen. Levels will last forever until you manually quit.
- Probably added like, at least 30 new bugs.
Balance and Tuning
- Clarified goals in final level.
- Increased speed of final level slightly.
- Made changes to the frequency with which customers lose their minds.
- Decreased overall customer rage.
- Corrected numerous typos and grammar errors.
- Level select no longer mocks you.
Get Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.